- 2 cup loose basil Leaves chopped
- 1 Garlic, finely minced.
- 1/2 cup Pine nuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt to taste
- 2 cups Gluten free pasta
- Add the basil leaves, pinenuts and garlic in a bowel
- Add olive oil until you see the consistancy that you like.
- Add salt according to your preference.
- Boil the pasta in water with olive oil and sea salt. When aldente, remove and strain.
- Mix all the ingredients together. Make sure the oil and salt are to your liking.