- 1 head cauliflower florets
- 2 medium onions, sliced chunky
- 6 pieces garlic
- 2 cans lima beans
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups vegetable broth or chicken broth
- juice 1 lemon
- sea salt to taste
- olive oil
- smoked or regular paprika
- preheat oven to 400c
- Place the florets, garlic and onion on a tray and drizzle with olive oil and salt.
- Bake for 30 to 40 min. until edges are golden. Remove and cool.
- Place the veggies and all the above ingredients into the blender except for the paprica and olive oil.
- Blend on high till smooth.
- Heat on stove top. If too thick, add more broth.
- Garnish with oil drizzle and smoked paprika.