- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups green beans, chopped
- 1 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup butternut pumpkin without skin, roughly chopped
- 1 medium sized white onion, roughly chopped
- 1/4 celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 2 pieces of garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute the onions with garlic in the oilive oil until soft and translucent.
- Add the celery, zucchini and pumpkin and saute for a few min.
- Add in the green beans, broccoli and vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 20 min.
- Place it in a blender and add the cashews.
Garnish with a little drizzled oil and roasted cashews.