- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp psyllium husk powder add 2 Tbsp fro extra chewy flat bread.
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- minced dried or fresh herbs
- Heat water just to below boiling
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Stir in the hot water. As you mix it all together, the dough will start to ball up
- Let dough rest for a few minutes
- Form 7 small balls of dough. Roll each out between 2 pieces of parchment paper or saran wrap.
- The thinner they are, the quicker they cook. I cook them on a crepe frying pan with some oil for a few minutes on each side.
- Use them as a wrap, tortilla or arabic bread sandwich .
- Make them thick or thin according to your preference.