- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 4 oz dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350, place some parchment paper on the tray and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the peanut butter coconut oil, coconut sugar, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth and combined.
- Stir in the almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Roll some dough into your hands into a ball shap and place in tray.
- Bake for 15 min until color changes and crispy.
- Cool completely.
This recipe is gluten free and dairy free, if you substitute the chocolate for a vegan kind.