1/2 cup shitake mushrooms, stems removed and cut in half.
1/4 cup almonds, chopped
1/4 cup celery, chopped
1/4 cup green onion, chopped
2 cups shredded green cabbage
1/4 cup coconut aminos
1 tsp sesame seeds
1. Heat the wok or skillet over high heat.
2. Add sesame oil, minced ginger and garlic, and salute fro 1 min. to allow the flavors to infuse the oil.
3. Add chicken to the wok, and cook, stirring frequently for 3-4 min. or until the chicken is mostly cooked.
5. Add in the almonds, cabbage, and green onion
6. Pour in coconut aminos (2- 4) tsp
7. Cook 2-3 min, until cabbage softens a little
8. Remove from heat, garnish with sesame seeds.
300g fish fillet
2 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tsp chilli flakes
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 free range eggs
Almond flour for coating
Salt and pepper to taste
1 package of wild rocket
1 big tomato or 8 cherry tomatoes
5 red radish
2 spring onion, chopped finely
For Salad Dressing:
Salt & Black Pepper
1. Bring to boil the quinoa for about 15 mins until cooked, then set aside
2. Fry onion and add to the fish
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the quinoa, fish, eggs, lemon, salt, chili flakes, dill and parsley.
4. Divide the mixture and form patties and roll in almond flour
5. Spray the baking dish pan with oil. Cook the fish cakes at 200 degrees C for 25-30 mins until golden.