As we all know, real food contains many important nutrients that our bodies need in order to function properly. How many of us actually stop, think and consider that our outer layer “skin, hair and nails” are merely a reflection of the chemical process of what we consume and digest internally.
The health of these cells are impacted by the consumption of food, drink, our thoughts, and the stress we live with in our day-to-day lives.
The majority of us seek a “quick fix” to improve our outer appearance and we spend so much money trying to achieve it. In reality if we only gave our body a chance and started eating healthier food we can obtain so many things such as:
- Healthier and clearer skin complexion, “a glow that we all seek.”
- Healthier hair, it would not fall and look dull but would be shiny and healthier.
- Our nails would be strong vs brittle, weak and pealing, have ridges and white spots on it.
- Most importantly having lots of energy and making us feel good about ourselves.
Eating mostly real food affects us in two ways:
- We are eating nutrient dense foods, that contain the essential vitamins and minerals such as A, B, C, E, Zinc, Mg and other essential fatty acids that are mandatory to feeling good and looking our best. If any of these are deficient in the diet, it is impossible for the cells that make up our skin, hair, and nails to obtain that.
- By eating more real food we lower our intake on processed foods that may potentially cause havoc to our health.
So don’t you think that it is worth giving our bodies a chance to incorporate real food into our daily diet in order to feel that good naturally!
Small Changes for a Healthier “U”