- 30 g of crushed hazelnut
- 30 g of toasted hazelnuts
- 2 tsp macadamia oil
- Orange zest of 1 orange
- 4 salmon fillets.
For the salad:
- Handful of wild rocket
- Handful of green beans, already boiled.
- Cherry tomato and orange segments for garnish
- Salt and fresh black pepper.
- Line a baking tray with wax paper. Bring the crushed hazelnuts and add to it the oil and orange zest.
- Coat the salmon fillets and place on the lined tray. Grill for 6 min.
- Prepare the salad: Bring the boiled beans, wild rocket, cherry tomato and orange segments and mix with orange juice, salt and peeper.
Garnish with the toasted hazelnuts.