- 1 medium sized Butternut squash, chopped into cubes.
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus a little extra
- 1 sprig rosemary
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 garlic crushed
- 4 eggs
- 100 ml nut milk
- Handful of pumkin seeds for garnish at the end
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 350 C, and place the skillet in the oven for 10 min.
- Place the cubed squash on a tray and drizzle salt, pepper and olive oil and roast for 20 min.
- Add the onion and garlic and roast another 10 min.
- Whisk the eggs together with milk and sprinkle with some salt.
- In a cast iron dish, place the squash, onion and garlic in it and then pour over the eggs to cover.
- Sprinkle with seeds and fresh rosemary
- Bake it until it sets 12-15 min