- 2 cups ground almonds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 bananas ,split in half
- 1/2 cup walnuts finely chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- blueberries, walnuts and maple syrup for the topping
- Mix almonds, salt and baking powder and set aside
- Mix eggs and milk together then add to the dry ingredients
- Mix and place in fridge to rest.
- Add oil to pan and spread evenly.
- Place the batter onto the pan and make the pancake. Cook for 3 min and then flip it.
- In the mean time grill the bananas and sprinkle with cinnamon
- Garnish the ready to eat pancake with blueberries, walnuts, cinnamon and maple syrup