For the buckwheat crepe:
- 100 g buckwheat flower
- 250 ml water or nut milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Place in frying pan and make into circular shape
- Wait till it becomes brown on the edges and flip it over.
For the potato filling:
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp hot chili peppers you can add more if you like it spicier.
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 tsp salt plus extra according to preference
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Pinch of asafetida “indian spice” bought from any indian market.
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 6- 8 fresh curry leaves
- 2 garlic, minced
- 7 small pieces of potato, boiled peeled and cubed.
- 3 tbsp roughly chopped coriander leaves with tender stems.
- Extra corriander for garnishing.
- Put the oil in a wide skillet over medium heat.
- Add the mustard seeds and cumin. Wait till it pops about 1 min.
- Season with salt. Add turmeric, asafetida, ginger, curry leaves, garlic and green chili. Stir till well coated and let sizzle for 1 min.
- Add the potato’s and combine with the spices. You can mash them slightly with the back of your spoon if potato’s are boiled enough.
- Season well with salt and pepper. Add corriander and let it sit at room temperature.
Assembling the dosa:
Take the crepe and place it on your plate. Add the potato filling in the center and fold both sides over it. Place some extra potato filling over the crepe and garnish with corriander leaves.