- 2 large eggplants grilled on the fire until their skin begins to peel off.
- 3 large tomatoes peeled and chopped into small cubes. You can add or remove according to your preference.
- 2 green onions chopped finely into circles
- 1 small white onion chopped finely
- A large handful of parsley chopped
- Salt, pepper and olive oil to taste.
- 2 bowls
- 1 large garlic crushed and divided.
- 1 juice of a large lemon divided or more
- 1 small chili chopped up, optional
- Mint leave bouquet for decoration.
- After grilling the eggplant, remove the skin and de-seed it. Chop it up and place in a bowl.
- Add half the garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil just to mix everything together and lemon juice.
- Take another bowl and place the tomatoes, green onion, some of the parsley, white onion, chili, lemon, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and mix.
- Take half the amount of the eggplant and place it on a plate in a round circular shape.
- Add half the amount of the tomato mixture on top.
- Add another layer of eggplant.
- Add the remaining tomato mixture on top to garnish it.
- For the final touch, add the remaining parsley and mint leaves at the end to decorate it.