- 1/2 cup golden flax seeds
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds or more
- 3 tbsp each of black and white sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp arrow root
- 1 cup boiling water
- Flaky salt to sprinkle on top
- Mix all the ingredients together with boiling water and let it rest for 15/20 minutes or more until all the water is absorbed.
- You can add some salt to the mixture or else wait until the end before you bake it.
- Place it in a tray that is covered with some parchment paper and spread thinly – you can sprinkle some salt now
- Place in an oven that is heated @ 160 for 50 min.
- Rotate the tray half way through the cooking.
- Check and see that the crackers are dry and crispy. If they are not, then cook for longer. You can also break them up to make sure that they get cooked properly.
- The final result should be dry and Crispy.