What to expect before entering into a session
- We will arrange for a discovery session to explain what I do and what is expected from both of us and how I can help you.
- Once that is out of the way, you will download the health history form. Please complete the form with as much detail as possible. If you need to add more information. Please attach to a separate paper
- You may attach any recent blood tests you may have or doctor reports that may help me understand what I am looking for to get to the root cause of your issues. I ask that you attach your most recent blood tests up to 6 months.
- As soon as I receive them. I will go over them and will contact you to arrange a zoom session to go over what I see may be causing your issues.
- I may recommend further functional medicine testing to help me get to the root of the issue. This, of course, will be discussed during our session.
- Once you decide to work with me. Then we will enter into a 3-month program. That will allow me to educate and hold you accountable in order for you to make progress with your health journey.
What to expect after signing the agreement and beginning your program
- Once all documents and payments are out of the way, the program begins and you are committed to the program for 3 months. We meet every 2 weeks for a 50 min session. This is where we go over the program. I educate you and hold you accountable until our next session by creating goals that are set by you, that will help motivate you to stick with the program and implement the necessary diet and lifestyle changes that we both come to agree that are necessary for you to obtain optimum health.
- I do provide email support between sessions. I promise to respond within a 24h our window.
- I give you my personal time and commitment to help obtain better health and success. This is a partnership between myself and you. You are very much involved in this healing process.
My ultimate mission is to help people feel good about themselves. Much of the time, it is realizing that discomfort and pain are not a part of our aging and that there are things that can be done to prevent these symptoms. I attempt to help my clients bring back energy, zest for life and joy- which I truly believe everyone is deserving of.