Artichoke and Bean Dip
- 1 can white beans
- 12 oz artichoke heart, reserve the water for later use.
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 2 green onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp tahini
- Himalayan sea salt. Adjust to your liking
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp lemon juice. Adjust to your liking
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and blend till smooth.
- If it is too thick, then add the reserved water from the artichoke untill you get the proper consistency.
- Serve with vegetables or baked bread in the oven with olive oil and some spices: salt, pepper and chili pepper.