Chia Pudding with Pomegranate, Raspberries & Blueberries
- 4 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1/2 cup homemade almond milk and extra for prepping.
- Raspberries, blueberries and pomegranate
- Mint leaf for garnish
- Mix the chia with the almond milk and place in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, the chia might be a bit thick, so add extra almond milk and mix well.
- layer the glass with chia and alternate with pomegranate, and crushed raspberries.
- Decorate the top with raspberries and blueberries .
- Garnish with a mint leaf.
P.S if you like it sweet, then add a date and or vanilla to the almond milk when preparing the fresh almond milk or else you can add sugar to the berries if you find them tarty.