Chicken and Vegetable Lo Mein
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil, toasted
- 1 tbsp. garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp ginger root, minced
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup shitake mushrooms, stems removed and cut in half.
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Heat the wok or skillet over high heat.
- Add sesame oil, minced ginger and garlic, and salute fro 1 min. to allow the flavors to infuse the oil.
- Add chicken to the wok, and cook, stirring frequently for 3-4 min. or until the chicken is mostly cooked.
- Add in the almonds, cabbage, and green onion
- Pour in coconut aminos (2- 4) tsp
- Cook 2-3 min, until cabbage softens a little
- Remove from heat, garnish with sesame seeds.