- 4 green onions chopped finely
- 3 fresh red chili peppers, deseeded or use dried chili. Use as much as you want.
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 packet dried spaghetti
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 5 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 1/2 red capsicum, chopped into small cubes.
- Boil the pasta in water with a dash of sea salt and 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Bring to a boil, and add the pasta. Once cooked to aldent, remove .
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Add the garlic and the onions until the aroma comes out 2 min.
- Add the chili and the capsicum.
- Mix the pasta into the pan and add the parsley.
- Serve immediately