Chocolate truffle balls with Organic Oats
- 2 tbsp coconut oil.
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup organic oats
- zest of 1 orange
- In a pan, melt the oil and add almond butter, honey and vanilla extract.
- Mix very well and make sure there are no lumps.
- Remove from heat and add the cacao
- Keep mixing until you get a smooth paste.
- Add the oats and orange zest and mix to coat evenly
- Place in a bowel and mix all together until you form a ball shape. If you find it is dry, add a little more honey.
- Make sure to press the dough really hard to form a solid ball that does not fall apart.
- Place in the fridge. They will harden from the oil and become really chewy.
- If you prefer them a little softer, remove from the fridge half an hour before serving.