Delicious Tomato Soup
- 750 g tomatoes, skinned and chopped
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoon gluten free flour
- 2 tablespoon tomato puree
- 3 glasses chicken broth
- 1/2 to 1 glass water
- pinch of sugar
- salt + black pepper
- Soften onion in olive oil then sprinkle the flour and blend to coat the onion.
- Cook a little longer – do not allow it to change color.
- Add tomatoes and sugar.
- Turn and cook over gentle heat until beginning to soften, but do not allow lumps to form.
- Slowly add broth, about half of the water, tomato puree, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Slowly bring to a boil, lower heat, cook gently, uncovered if necessary adding little water.
- When cooked, remove from fire.
- Let cool and Puree.
- Heat it up before serving .