Grilled eggplant salad
- 3 full eggplants
- 2 big tomatoes chopped small
- 2 green onions, chopped finely.
- 1 garlic crushed
- Parsley and mint for garnish
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Char grill the eggplant by placing it on a gas oven top,
- Keep turning till it is burnt and cooked.
- Place in a bag and seal in order for the skin to peel.
- After it is cooled, peel the skin and remove the seeds inside the eggplant.
- Chop the eggplant into big chunks.
- Place in a plate in a circular shape and build it like a cake shape.
- Mix the tomato with the onion, salt, garlic, lemon juice and place on top of the eggplant.