Roasted Cauliflower and toasted Pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp olive oil.
- 1 large head of cauliflower, only the florets required.
- Salt and peper fro garnish
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves, with tender stems for serving
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Preheat oven to 450 c
- Drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper on the cauliflower florets and roast in the oven until it turns golden. Flip it over and roast the other side 20-25 min each side.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a frying pan and add the pumpkin seeds until toasted. Remove from heat and add the chili flakes, let cool for 10 min.
- Add the lime juice, and coriander leaves to the pumpkin and mix well.
- Add the cauliflower and mix all the ingredients all together and serve.