- 600g Oats
- 75g Hazelnuts (chopped)
- 75g Cashew nuts
- 50g Flaked almonds
- 25g Sesame seeds
- 130g Maple Syrup
- 100g Coconut oil (unflavoured)
- 50g Demerara sugar
- 1/2 tsp Ground ginger
- 1 tsp Flaky sea salt
- 50g Crystallised ginger (diced into small pieces)
- Heat oven to 170°C/fan. Mix the oats with all of the nuts in a large bowl.
- In a saucepan, add maple syrup, sugar, and coconut oil. Bring to a boil, mixing constantly until sugar dissolves. Pour over the oats and mix well with a wooden spoon. Add Ginger powder and salt. Spread the mixture over 2 baking sheets lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for 15 min. Remove trays, mix granola carefully then flatten and return to the oven for another 15 min, until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Break it up, some will remain clusters and others will break into smaller pieces. Add diced crystallized ginger into the mixture.
- Store in an airtight container. Enjoy them as a snack or over some yogurt.