Oven-baked Salmon with Roasted Zucchini
- Fillet of salmon
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Crushed garlic
- Chopped parsley.
- Herb de provence
- 4 Large Zucchini chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
You can omit the marinade of the salmon and cook it just with salt and pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. The taste is just as good!
- Preheat oven to 210 C
- Lightly oil the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, lemon juice, garlic, dill, herb de province, salt and pepper.
- Marinate the fish and set it aside.
- Take the zucchini and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon fillet in the middle of the tray and surround it with the zucchini and bake.
- They should cook and be ready at the same time.
- You will know when it is ready when you insert a fork into the fish and the flakes come apart easily. About 20 min. and the zucchini are roasted.